- Fully automatic height and true volume measurement.
- Shows complete 3-D color profile of objects of interest.
- Fast, reliable and accurate.
- Easy to use, powerful Windows 98/XP user-interface.
VisionMaster 150™ is used to make precise 3-D measurements of objects like solder paste pads, ball grid arrays (BGA) and solder paste features. VisionMaster also allows users to profile general objects such as small machined parts.
The object is simply placed under VM150’s camera sensor and a magnified view can be seen on the computer monitor (part of the VM150™ system). The objects of interest are then selected on the monitor screen using a computer mouse. A “Run” button is selected on the monitor, using the mouse, and within a few seconds VisionMaster’s advanced image processing engine produces statistics (height, volume, standard deviation etc.) for each of the selected objects.
VM150’s ease of use makes it an ideal solder paste inspection and verification system for online process and quality control. The completely automatic measurement process eliminates operator errors and offers excellent measurement repeatability.
A 3-D view of the object also can be displayed and printed using a simple menu selection in VisionMaster’s Windows-based control program.
- Field of View: 2.8 × 2.1 mm
- Image Sensor: 0.3 megapixel monochrome CCD
- x and y Measurement Resolution: 1.5 µm
- Height Measurement Range: 0.3 mm
- Height Measurement Resolution: 1 µm
- Processing time: Approx. 5 seconds
- Operating Systems Supported: Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/XP
- Hardware Platform: 400 MHz (or faster) Intel-based PC, 17″ monitor
- Dimensions: 560 × 610 × 230 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Power consumption: 200 W