- Fully automatic height and true volume measurement
- Shows complete 3-D color profile of solder pads, glue deposits, etc.
- Fast, reliable and accurate
- Easy-to-use, powerful Windows XP user-interface
- Color, digital CMOS image sensor
- Built-in high power halogen lamp
- USB 2.0 connection
VisionMaster VM400™ brings true plug and play operation to desktop Solder Paste Inspection (SPI), making it easy to measure board features such as pads and BGAs. It carries the same accuracy and repeatability as the VM150 but adds a high-resolution 1.3 megapixel color CMOS camera for noise-free images. The halogen lamp is built into the sensor, thus eliminating the need for an external bulky light source.
The VM400™ leverages all the best Solder Paste Inspection (SPI) technology available today and brings it to the desktop.
- Field of View: 6 × 4.5 mm
- Image Sensor: 1.3 megapixel Color CMOS
- x and y Measurement Resolution: 4.0 µm
- Height Measurement Range: 0.3 mm
- Height Measurement Resolution: 2 µm
- Processing time: Approx. 2 seconds.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Operating Systems Supported: Microsoft Windows XP
- Hardware Platform: 1 GHz (or faster) Intel-based PC, 17″ monitor.
- Dimensions: 450 × 610 × 500 mm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Power consumption: 200W