- Fully automatic height and true volume measurement
- Shows complete 3-D color profile of solder pads, glue deposits, etc.
- Fast, reliable and accurate
- Easy-to-use, powerful Windows XP user-interface
- Color 3 megapixel CMOS image sensor
- Power efficient white LED source
- USB 2.0 interface
VisionMaster VM450™ is the state-of-the-art desktop Solder Paste Inspection (SPI) that makes it easy to measure board features such as pads and BGAs. It carries the same accuracy and repeatability as the VM150 but adds a high resolution 3 megapixel color CMOS camera for noise-free images. Instead of the high power halogen lamp used in the VM400, the VM450™ uses a very power efficient and long-life white LED source, decreasing the power consumption of the system from 200 to 15 W.
The VM450™ leverages all the best Solder Paste Inspection (SPI) technology of the 21st century and brings it to the desktop.
- Field of View: 8 × 4 mm
- Image Sensor: 3 megapixel Color CMOS
- x and y Measurement Resolution: 4.0 µm
- Height Measurement Range: 0.3 mm
- Height Measurement Resolution: 2 µm
- Processing time: 0.7 seconds.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Operating Systems Supported: Microsoft Windows XP
- Hardware Platform: 1.6 GHz (or faster) Intel-based PC
- Dimensions: 450 × 610 × 300 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Power consumption: <20 W Normal, <0.5 W Standby